The project uses a trans-sector participatory approach involving
scientists, the food industry, regional councils, farmers and consumers to reach its aim.
The academic partners include:
- The Swedish University of Agriculture (Elin Röös, Georg Carlsson and Pernilla Tidåker)
- The Linneus University (Cornelia Witthöft, Mohammed Hefni)
- Jönköping International Business School (Andreas Stephan)
The Nordic food industry are represented by three strong industry partners:
- Orkla Foods (ready-meals and meat substitutes)
- Fazer (bread)
- Oatly (plant-based beverages and other non-dairy products).
The farmers’ cooperative Kalmar-Ölands Trädgårdsprodukter (KÖTP) will provide direct access to producers and post-harvest handling facilities.