This week all groups had to figure out how to approach the project work. We started out considering the actors that may be involved or impacted somehow in the chosen topic, such as water scarcity in our case. Lecturers were available for consultations and we visited their office a few times last week, although they were not meant to tell us what to do. Thus, we decided the aim, methods, possible actors to interview and finally we wrote the project outline.
Apart from analysing a case of potential conflict, but also to keep an eye on the group dynamics taking place while discussing and making decisions. In my group, we have decided to fill out a template independently and then share our reflections by the end of the fieldwork in Gotland.
Thanks for reading,