There’s been a couple of different answers as to what type of job we’re looking for – but where do we really end up?
I’ve been in touch with the universities career counselors, who have been so kind as to send me back a bunch of data on prior alumni. Some job titles of those who have read the complete management of fish and wildlife populations course module include:
- Forestry consultant for the Swedish Forestry Agency or Private forestry companies.
- Regional Hunting Administrator
- Fish Biologist
- Fisheries Consultant and Project Leader
- County Administrative Environmental Officer
- County Administrative Conservation Officer
- County Administrative Hunting Officer
- Teacher, Biology & Environmental Science
- Post Doc.
Keep your eyes and ears about you and you’ll be sure to find a spot!